WHY JOIN THE PATHWAY LEARNING COMMUNITY?
- Learn through sharing, connecting, and collaborating with the network of Pathway-designated organizations and Pathway applicant organizations.
- Gain access to all the documents you need to achieve Pathway designation or redesignation
- Receive up-to-date information from the Pathway To Excellence Program
- Share best practices and strategies with colleagues from around the world
- Access the professional expertise of members of the Pathway staff
PLC ELIGIBILITY & FEES
A Pathway Learning Communities (PLC) membership is available to healthcare organizations that are currently Pathway designated, have paid their application fee or are a part of our pre-intent program. You may join at any time during the year. The subscription is managed on an annual cycle.
A Docusign agreement will be sent to the CNO of eligible organizations. Once that is signed, we will send you a staff enrollment form which you can fill in with the individuals you want in the community.
- Applicant organizations receive up to 10 memberships in the community included with their application fee.
Express Your Interest
To request more information or join, please provide your contact information and details about your organization here: PLC Contact Form.
You can also call us at 1.800.284.2378 x5193 or Email Us with any questions.